HIRING! English to Ukrainian Machine Translation Post Editors
WE ARE LOOKING FOR ENGLISH TO UKRAINIAN MACHINE TRANSLATION POST-EDITORS
The project aims to translate patterns of daily conversations. The translation output will be used for a multilingual speech translation system, which aims to support and enhance the daily life of Ukrainian nationals living in Japan
The project is scheduled to start on May 1, 2022, and will end on June 18, 2022.
English to Ukrainian post-editing or re-translation of machine-generated translations of daily conversations.
- 18 years old or more
- Native Ukrainian speaker
- Must have at least a professional working proficiency in the English language
- Must be able to meet weekly deadlines and project quotas
- Can work on a minimum translation volume equivalent to 20 hours a week
Minimum System Requirements
- Windows or Mac Laptop
- Google Chrome
- Google Email
Compensation, Payment Method, and Payment Schedule
- 0.05 USD per sentence
- There are about 10 words per sentence on average
- Based on previous data, it takes about 20 to 30 seconds to post-edit and/or re-translate sentence
- Payments will be sent through Transferwise
- Work done from 1st to 31st will be paid on the 30th of the next month
- Example: Work done from March 1 to March 31 will be paid on April 30
- Kindly fill up the application form and attach your CV.
- HR will send the applicant a non-disclosure agreement and the applicant will return it within 48 hours.
- Upon receipt of the signed non-disclosure agreement, HR will send the translation exam, and the applicant will return it within 48 hours.
- Checking the translation exam may take up to five business days. Regardless of the result, the applicant will receive a message from HR.
- Project onboarding
- Project commencement