HIRING! English-Russian Translation Post-Editor
ENGLISH-RUSSIAN TRANSLATION POST-EDITOR
The project aims to post-edit machine translations of news articles. The post-editing output will be used for a multilingual speech translation system, which aims to support and enhance the daily life of Russian-speaking nationals who are living in Japan.
The project is scheduled to start on November 2022, and is expected to end on January 2023.
– 18 years old and above
– Native Russian speaker
– Must have at least a professional working proficiency in the English language
– Must be able to meet weekly deadlines and project quotas
1. Kindly fill up the application form below and attach your CV.
2. HR will send the applicant a non-disclosure agreement and the applicant will return it within 48 hours.
3. Upon receipt of the signed non-disclosure agreement, HR will send the trial exam, and the applicant will return it within 48 hours.
4. Checking of translation exam may take up to five business days. Regardless of the result, the applicant will receive a message from HR.
5. Project onboarding
6. Project commencement